Bring the beauty of nature in. Keep water out.
Shaw Floors has reinvented hardwood flooring with Floorté waterproof hardwood.
Real and waterproof? This calls for a celebration!
HARDWOOD IS THE #1 DESIRED VISUAL AMONG HOMEOWNERS.
In fact, 97% expressed that they would be interested in waterproof hardwood—if it existed. Now, it does.
FLOORTÉ HARDWOOD IS WATERPROVEN
• A hydrophobic sealant stops water at the surface
• Waterproof SPC core prevents moisture absorption from below the plank
HOW SHAW FLOORS HAS PROVEN IT
• Test installations in different humidities and temperatures that mimic extreme conditions
• A year’s worth of data from real life installations in consumer homes
• 24-hour topical testing
• 24-hour full submersion testing
A NATURAL BEAUTY
• Genuine hardwood veneer in pine, walnut, hickory, oak, maple or mixed-species
• Unique character—no two planks are alike
• Advanced finish techniques and textures such as reactive staining, bandsaw marks, wire brushing and accent grain that are exclusive to hardwood
• Planks are random length up to 72"
HOW DOES FLOORTÉ HARDWOOD COMPARE TO OTHER HARDWOODS?
The strength of Floorté is at its core.
Enhanced engineering of our SPC core increases overall hardness ratings, protecting against dents and impact.
CELEBRATE THE BEAUTY OF HARDWOOD WITHOUT THE MAINTENANCE.
Floorté waterproof hardwood flooring offers premium colour and style options spanning pine, walnut, hickory, oak and mixed-species with designer surface finishes including reactive staining, bandsaw marks, wire brushing and black or white accent graining. Genuine hardwood veneer is backed by a waterproof core and surface sealant for extra protection and easy clean-up. It features a click profile for fast and easy installation and attached pad for noise reduction and added comfort.