Area Rug Deliveries
Area rugs are shipped free to most addresses within Canada for online area rug purchases. Shipping is through Canpar Ground Courier, Canada Post, FedEx Ground Courier, or UPS Standard. Rugs will be delivered Monday-Friday between 9-6pm. However, the courier will not specify a time. Orders should arrive within 7-10 business days if the item is in stock.
Please note that extra charges may apply for over-size rugs (9x12 or larger) and/or rugs shipped to remote areas of Canada. We will notify you if there is an oversize shipping issue. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for special delivery options where available (for over-size rugs, or Saturday delivery)
Many of our retail stores offer free shipping with the same exceptions, and may also offer more flexibility of delivery times with "white glove" delivery for an extra fee. Check with the individual store for details.
Flooring shipping rates are determined by weight and destination.
|0 - 750lbs||751 - 1200lbs||1201 - 1500lbs||1500lbs +|
|Greater Toronto Area||$85||$135||$175||$230|
“Price to your Door!” on selected flooring collections:
Alexanian’s “Price to your Door!” is a curbside flooring delivery service requiring the customer to be home to receive the product. Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
- Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
- The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4-hour window.
- Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
- Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any "damage" to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage please note "refused due to damage" on this receipt.
- A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
- The customer is responsible for taking the flooring inside the home once received. Important: Due to the sensitivities of flooring, you should not leave it outside the home, or in areas not acclimatized to the installation location. A garage is not a suitable location for storage, as this is not considered an acclimatized zone, and can result in damage to your new flooring.
- Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
- Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us toll free: 1-866-878-2525 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST).